How often do we meet?
What is the attendance requirement?
Members must attend at least 75% of the time or will be asked to leave the group.
Is there a fee to be a member?
How long are the meetings?
Can anyone join?
How many members are there?
What will we do during each meeting?
What are some interview questions you will be asked to join the group?
1. Why do you want to join Mastermind Buddies? How will you benefit? (Give at least 2 reasons.)
2. In what ways can you contribute to this mastermind group? (Give at least 2 reasons.)
3. Are you interested in personal and business growth? And if yes, why? (Give at least 2 reasons.)
4. What are some of your reasons to be successful in both life and business? (Give at least 2 reasons.)
5. Do you have time to dedicate to being a part of this mastermind group?
6. Do you take action towards your goals?
7. Do you have the majority of the qualities in the “Do you have these qualities list?”
What Qualities Must I have to Apply?
Do you have these qualities?Do you have these qualities?
(We don’t expect perfection, and nobody’s perfect, but the more you can say “YES” to the qualities below, the more the merrier, and the better and higher the quality of our groups and members will be)
- Hard working
- Success minded
- Good listener
- Sense of humor
- Ethical & High Morals
- Can give & receive feedback
- Respect yourself and others
- Collaborative & Cooperative Mindset
- Have a positive mindset & a positive attitude
- You want to make a positive difference in this world
- Interested in on-going personal and professional growth & development
- Your business is successful, or relatively successful, and you would like to take things to the next level
- Have a burning desire to be successful, both professionally and personally
- You are proactive in creating your own reality and designing your own life, and want to get really great at it, so you can live your best life now and help others to do the same
“Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.”
~ Napoleon Hill