MASTERMIND BUDDIES IS BY INVITATION & APPLICATION ONLY
Because the HARMONY & SYNERGY of the group is crucial to our success
“The single most important thing you need to do is pick the right people and keep them. There is nothing more important than this.”
~ Jim Collins, Author of “Good to Great” #JoinTheRide
1. Answer all the INTERVIEW QUESTIONS and email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. After reviewing your responses, if you seem like a good fit for Mastermind Buddies, you will move on to a PHONE or IN PERSON interview.
3. If the phone or in person interview goes well, you will then be accepted into Mastermind Buddies.
4. If you are accepted to our mastermind group, every member must get along, feel harmony, and are compatible and comfortable with each other.
If a member is disruptive and/or doesn’t fit well with the whole group, he/she may be asked to leave the group.
“Fill the seats of your rollercoaster with people who possess the attributes you want for your culture.”
~ Darren Hardy “The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster
1. Why do you want to join Mastermind Buddies? How will you benefit? (Give at least 2 reasons.)
2. In what ways can you contribute to this mastermind group? (Give at least 2 reasons.)
3. Are you interested in personal and business growth? And if yes, why? (Give at least 2 reasons.)
4. What are some of your reasons to be successful in both life and business? (Give at least 2 reasons.)
5. Do you have time to dedicate to being a part of this mastermind group?
6. Do you take action towards your goals?
7. Do you have the majority of the qualities listed below?
Do you have these qualities?
(We don’t expect perfection, and nobody’s perfect, but the more you can say “YES” to the qualities below, the more the merrier, and the better and higher the quality of our groups and members will be)
“It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.”
~ Napoleon Hill
- Hard working
- Success minded
- Good listener
- Sense of humor
- Ethical & High Morals
“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
~ Napoleon Hill
- Can give & receive feedback
- Respect yourself and others
- Collaborative & Cooperative Mindset
- Have a positive mindset & a positive attitude
- Interested in on-going personal and professional growth & development
- Your business is successful, or relatively successful, and you would like to take things to the next level
- Have a burning desire to be successful, both professionally and personally
- You are proactive in creating your own reality and designing your own life, and want to get really great at it, so you can live your best life now and help others to do the same